Friday, November 5, 2010

Underrated TV Shows

I watch a lot of TV series, and a lot of them are either very underrated or are very unknown shows, yet still very good. Sure, I watch shows like Modern Family, The Office, and How I Met Your Mother, but I have a few shows that are favourites of mine that not a lot of people watch, or have even heard of. My top 3 favourite underrated TV Shows are:

'How To Make It In America': Airing on HBO, this show is about two twenty-somethings who live in New York. Ben Epstein (played by Bryan Greenberg) and Cam Calderon (played by Victor Rasuk) are always trying to hustle their way and make a name for themselves when it comes to the next best thing in the New York fashion scene. With underrated actors, a great plot-line, and episodes that always get you feeling pumped up and wanting to see the next episode right away, this show is a must.

'Army Wives': Okay, I know what you're all thinking "Oh my goodness, Lucas likes some chick-flick show..." Well, You are wrong on one thing... this isn't a chick-flick show. This show is about four army wives, their families, and an army husband whose wife is in the army. Every episode seem even more dramatic then the last one, until you watch the next episode. At the end of each episode, you feel like you are a part of each family, and cant get enough of this show. I would highly recommend it if you like drama, and a bit of comedy.

'Weeds': Now this show, this show is just downright surprising. Nancy Botwin (played by Mary-Louise Parker) is your typical day-to-day soccer mom. Two kids, Silas and Shane, husband passed away before the series plot. Except there is one little thing that is different. She sells marijuana. And not just to random people, to her best friends and her neighbours. Nancy finds herself getting deeper and deeper into the drug world, and she just cant stop. If you are a fan of black-comedy, this show is a huge must.

I hope you enjoyed my top 3 underrated TV shows!
Follow me on Twitter: @TheLucasMartin

No comments:

Post a Comment