Friday, October 15, 2010

The week in TV

Another week has come and gone, and we all got to watch our favourite TV shows. Whether its Dancing With The Stars, or Modern Family, it was a great week for TV.


First off, I watched Dancing With The Stars, and I have a question: Why did "The Situation" keep flexing his pectoral muscles? It was annoying, yet somehow I just couldn't... look... away.


On tuesday, one of my favourite shows was on: The Good Wife. I love the show, love the characters, and I am still shocked at how underrated Julianne Margulies is. Such a talented actress.


Wednesday, my favourite show is on: Modern Family. Mostly, I love Phil Dunphy (played by Ty Burrell).
Every single episode he has that one killer line that makes me spit my drink everywhere.


One of my favourite Phil Dunphy lines (talking about his wife): "Claire's a perfectionist, which sometimes is a good thing, like when it comes to picking a husband."


Thrusday night is the all-star lineup in television. The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and The Office.


Of those 4, The Office is my favourite, although it is starting to slip in the funny category this season. But I still tune in every week to see how clueless Michael Scott is and to see if Jim Halpert is pulling any more pranks on Dwight Schrute. 


All in all, it was a great week for television


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment